Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Very First Post on my Personal blog!

The questions I ask myself this year after turning another year older - there are many of course - but one of the major ones is - Marelle why another blog? - This time not a scrappy one but a record of my beautiful family.

As an older Mum I often think about the years to come, this is why I scrapbook my family's life, so they will have a record of their lives, and an understanding what it is like for me as an "older mama" (or as Ella has started calling me lately "Mother"), I aso feel now is the time to start an online journal for them to read in future years.

So here I write my thoughts, feelings about being an older mama, life with a premmie, surviving heart attacks and more.

Do I expect anyone to read it? No, but it will be a glimpse of our every day life. Mia and Ella are growing up so fast, this last weekend saw them off on a day trip with friends, then a disco at the local netball club Saturday night then another day trip on Sunday - wow such a social life!!

There will be many many more discos and make up and hairdos to come I know!
So I will record special moments and the every day ones which are just as special to me..

So as I publish my first post, I sit on Father's Day morning listening to my girls chatting and watching "Gullivers' Travels" on DVD..

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! Loved reading your first post and congratulations on taking the blogging leap. How lovely for your girls to pop back here and re-read one day.

    We look forward to following.

    p.s - thanks again...you spoil us xox

    ReplyDelete